and outfitters by standing up to demanding client use and brutal desert conditions. Designed to last up to three times longer than consumer-grade tents, it features extra sturdy geometry and oversized Easton® Syclone™ MAX poles, which resist breaking in fierce winds. The tent’s roomy interior fits two oversized mattresses, while its two large doors and vestibules provide clients with easy entry and ample personal storage. Its Xtreme Shield™ waterproof coating and stainless steel YKK zippers boost the tent’s durability, while fully sealable window panels allow for flexible ventilation and protection against wind, sand and snow.
- Ultra-Durable: Easton Syclone MAX poles, Xtreme Shield waterproof coating, and stainless steel YKK zippers combine with tent’s sturdy geometry to create a robust shelter built to last multiple seasons.
- Roomy: 140 cm (55 in) width can fit two 64 cm (25 in) mattresses for spacious comfort.
- Easy Setup: Freestanding system features color-coded poles, clips and webbing for fast and easy setup.
- Flexible Ventilation: Mesh windows ensure cross ventilation and may be completely closed to seal out the elements.
- Client-Friendly: Ample vestibule gear storage; internal pockets and gear lofts.