The perfect balance of space, strength, and compactness in single-walled expedition tents. Built to endure the extreme conditions of high-altitude environments, the ACI™ 3 is stabilized by Mountain Hardwear's Evolution Tension Arch™, while an integrated vestibule provides adjoining storage and food prep area outside of main living space, making it easier that ever to take the security and comfort of home 8,000 meters up.
- Light yet durable DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- Evolution Tension Arch™ uses sleeves of incredibly strong non-stretch fabric to reinforce and stabilize the pole structure and protects poles
- Integrated vestibule for gear storage or additional living space
- Versatile cross-ventilation enabled by four adjustable zippered vents and full mesh door
- Multiple guy-out points plus self-equalizing guy-out anchors on sidewalls
- Six interior mesh storage pockets
- Six mesh pockets for interior storage
- Snow port in floor allows an exit point for accumulated snow
- Reflective accents for added visibility.
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- Optional footprint sold separately
- High quality DAC J-Stakes included
- Free of flame-retardant chemicals
- This tent may not adhere to CPAI-84
- Fabric Accent: Dimension-Polyant™ TX-07 3L X-Ply
- Pole Type: DAC Featherlight™ NSL
- Fabric Fly: 50D Nylon Ripstop 10,000mm
- Fabric Tent Floor: 70D 190T Nylon Ripstop Ether Type PU 10,000mm
Mountain Hardwear ACI 3
If the product is OUT OF STOCK, contact us to arrange an order. We can have this item here in 3 to 5 days.