After 40 years the Annapurna remains a popular choice for extended use in sub-zero conditions and Polar travel.
The Annapurna Jacket offers total functionality in the most serious environments. The exceptional levels of protection and insulation are now matched by an extensively reworked hood and easier to use moulded zips that function better in the toughest conditions.
- DRILITE® Loft 40D outer fabric; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 388g (Size L) of Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
- Box wall baffle construction throughout
- POLARLOFT® insulation on the shoulders to resist compression
- Fully adjustable zip-off helmet compatible hood
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip with rear GEMINI baffle
- EXL system incorporated into hood and back of jacket
- Internal stretch mesh water bottle holder and drinks tube retainer
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
- Weight : 1315g / 46.4oz