The Extreme Salopettes are a serious piece of mountain clothing. First choice amongst leading high Arctic expeditions, these salopettes are regularly used in super cold, hostile conditions. Utilising the same combination of fabrics as the Extreme Smock, they can be worn as a single layer or in truly harsh conditions as part of a layering system. Featuring additional details such as mitt grab tabs and extra reinforcement, the Extreme Salopettes have become a classic cold weather garment. Used by the Catlin Arctic Survey and the British Antarctic Survey Lake Ellsworth Expedition during the winter of 2011/2012.
- Highly windproof, breathable and fast drying PERTEX® 6 outer shell
- DRYACTIV 3000 deep pile lining throughout salopettes that provides warmth, wicks sweat, dries fast and helps to retain body warmth even when wet
- Tough POLARDRI® Mini-Rip reinforcement on the seat, knees and inner ankles
- Articulated knees for step high movement, perfect for mountain use
- Two way front YKK zip with external storm flap and press stud closure
- Part elasticated waist to reduce heat loss
- Two zipped mesh lined chest pockets for storage of essentials
- Full length, externally baffled and studded two way side YKK zips
- Hook and loop calf tabs which reduce volume around calves for a closer fit and to minimise excess fabric
- Press stud ankle adjustment for tight fit against footwear and to prevent heat loss
- Adjustable elasticated braces to prevent heat loss and ensure consistent fit during high exertion
- Mitt grab tabs at all critical points for use with cold weather mitts and gloves
Montane Extreme Salopettes
If the product is OUT OF STOCK, contact us to arrange an order. We can have this item here in 3 to 5 days.