The Extreme Jacket has become a modern outdoor classic. The first truly technical softshell, single layer mountain jacket. Designed and built without compromise. Tested in extreme, hostile conditions for over 20 years by mountaineers, climbers and on multiple high Arctic and Antarctic expeditions, both the Extreme Jacket and Extreme Smock have become trusted favourites of Mountain Rescue teams and outdoor professionals across the world.
Fit: Classic - A versatile, relaxed fit.
- Highly windproof, breathable and fast drying PERTEX® Classic 6 outer shell
- DRYACTIV 3000 deep pile lining throughout jacket that provides warmth, wicks sweat, dries fast and helps to retain body warmth even when wet
- Reinforced tough POLARDRI® Mini-Rip elbows to protect against rock abrasion
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Fully adjustable and removable pile lined helmet compatible hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Two deep A-line hand-warmer pockets positioned clear of backpack or climbing harness belt
- MONTANE® Cross-Vent system to aid cooling whilst working hard
- Chest pocket for handy essentials in the mountains
- Full length, reversed and baffled two way YKK front zip for ease of use with a backpack or climbing harness
- Soft fleece beardguard at inner collar for extra comfort
- Adjustable cuffs with grab tabs for ease of use with gloves or mitts
- D-ring sewn at forearm to attach glove or mitt cord
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Reflective details for mountain safety
Montane Extreme Jacket
If the product is OUT OF STOCK, contact us to arrange an order. We can have this item here in 3 to 5 days.