The non plus ultra of technicality for Himalayan technical mountaineering, arctic crossings and use in extremely cold environments. It adopts the most advanced solutions available on the market to guarantee warmth, lightweight, a quick fit, safety and water repellence for the mountaineer.
- Gaiter: water repellent; Stretch Cordura®, Extremely high abrasion resistant fabric with UltraSonic Welding technology and internal heat sealing; Inner water repellent gusset
- Inner shell: High tenacity Nylon uppers; PE with different densities; Thermo-reflective aluminium
- Lacing: Double Boa® Fit System in the upper part and in the lower part of the shell for differentiated lacing
- Removable double bootie: High cut outer layer; 6 mm PE + EVA Single Density with Flex Zone and double Velcro closure low cut
- Inner layer: 4 mm PE + EVA Single Density
- Insole: Insulating carbon HoneyComb 3 mm, Gold Insulation Aerogel 3 mm by PrimaLoft®
- Midsole: TPU 2 mm polyurethane with differentiated thickness at the toe and heel for attaching the crampon, front insert for tech skialp binding
- Sole: Combination of Vibram® Litebase and Vibram® MorFlex® Expanded EVA for maximum lightweight
La Sportiva Olympus Mons Cube
If the product is OUT OF STOCK, contact us to arrange an order. We can have this item here in 3 to 5 days.