Extreme temperatures require extreme socks. The Extreme sock is an over-calf length Primaloft® / Merino wool sock ideal for freezing conditions whether on expeditions or mountaineering. Primaloft’s performance fabrics and yarns are primarily designed for next-to-skin comfort to suit a range of activities and combat the harshest conditions. The Primaloft® Silver Merino Wool blend offers an antibacterial finish, enhanced warmth, superior comfort and unrivalled performance. To ensure this sock is as good as it can be, we’ve added Isolfil polypropylene to wick away moisture keeping the feet dry and hard wearing Cordura in the vulnerable heel and toe areas. With elastic grip sections and Lycra the sock retains its shape even after drip drying. The result is the very best sub zero expedition and mountaineering sock that money can buy.
- Heavyweight sock
- Extra long in-turned welt for use with mountaineering boots
- Elastic grip sections for fit and support
- Cordura® reinforced heel & toe for extra durability
- Fully cushioned in PrimaLoft® Silver performance yarn (Merino blend) for warmth & comfort
- Isolfil® sole wicks moisture, keeps feet dry
- Ventilation channels for breathability
- Fine recessed toe seam
28% PrimaLoft® Silver yarn, 28% Merino wool, 29% Isolfil® polypropylene, 8% Nylon, 5% Cordura® polyamide, 2% Lycra® elastane
Horizon Extreme Socks
If the product is OUT OF STOCK, contact us to arrange an order. We can have this item here in 3 to 5 days.