The Expedition PrimaLoft® / Merino wool sock is the ultimate expedition sock for hikers and trekkers who take their kit selection seriously. Not only is Primaloft the benchmark in performance synthetic insulation for extreme conditions but it’s as soft as cashmere giving you the warmest, most luxurious expedition sock going. The Silver content gives the socks an antibacterial finish, while the Isolfil polypropylene in the sole wicks away moisture keeping the feet dry whatever the conditions. The vulnerable heel and toe areas are reinforced with hard wearing Cordura, the ventilation channels increase the socks breathability and the fine recessed toe seam reduces any rubbing. This sock is what expeditions and trekking was made for.
- Heavyweight sock
- In-turned welt for a relaxed comfortable fit
- Elastic grip sections for fit and support
- Cordura® reinforced heel & toe for extra durability
- Fully cushioned in PrimaLoft® Silver performance yarn (Merino blend) for warmth & comfort
- Isolfil® sole wicks moisture, keeps feet dry
- Ventilation channels for breathability
- Fine recessed toe seam
28% PrimaLoft® Silver yarn, 28% Merino wool, 29% Isolfil® polypropylene, 8% Nylon, 5% Cordura® polyamide, 2% Lycra® elastane
Horizon Expedition Socks
If the product is OUT OF STOCK, contact us to arrange an order. We can have this tent here in 3 to 5 days.