Technical Rope Skills
Time & Location
About the Event
The Technical Rope Skills course has been designed for those wanting to extend their outdoor activities to areas where ropes should be carried and used correctly.During the course, we will cover:
- Rope construction and use
- Management and deployment
- Care and maintenance
- Knots - choice, how to tie or throw in different conditions
- Belay, abseiling, hauling, devices - which to use, how and where
- Pulley systems deployed for hauling and rescue
- Improvising using just the basics
- Security on steep terrain - abseiling
The course will comprise of both essential theory and practical situation. You will come away with a full understanding of which knots to use and different ways to tie them depending upon the conditions and circumstances. Furthermore, you will gain an in depth understanding of the technical kit available and how to get the best out of it all.
Please read our Terms & Conditions here.
- Technical Rope Skills£250£2500£0
- - without meals & accom.£170£1700£0