Our aim is to become the best outfitters in terms of people, service, advice, and provision. We think we’re doing pretty well already!
We are a one-stop-warehouse for anything to do with living, travelling or working in the World’s most extreme environments
We kit, clothe and equip
Whole teams – expedition, working, safety, disaster relief, rescue, etc.
TV and film crews – we are major BBC and independent production company suppliers
Florists with cold feet
Cold store operators – cold feet and hands!
Scientists working in extreme environments – whole camps provided and provisioned
Disaster relief agencies
Companies, families and individuals wanting to prepare for extreme weather occurrences
Window cleaners – gloves and socks
Ground workers and builders
Construction engineers and surveyors
To mention but a few!
Anything from underpants to industrial dry suits; pocket knives to GoPros; GPS to EPIRB’s; batteries to aviation fuel; bivouacks to cabooses; off-road vehicles to snowmobiles.
We specify, source and supply everything for any event, anywhere and anyhow.
- Our clients include BBC, ITV, IMG Media, Civil Aviation Authority, European Aviation Safety Agency, British Schools Exploration Society, Sir Ranulph Fiennes, Zodiak Media, Sony Paramount, Marvel Studios, etc.
- Our latest productions include: Frozen Planet, Human Planet, Last Explorers, Natural World, Captain America, Trans World Sport, etc.
- In the last year our kit has counted polar bears, filmed penguins, tested helicopters, reached both north and south poles, climbed Everest, found mammoths in Siberia and kept celebrities safe and happy
- We are 20 minutes from London Heathrow Airport in the UK and can emergency, express supply many items at very short notice
- We only supply the very best kit and clothing that we have used ourselves and will give you an unbiased, true and experienced opinion
- Based on Jim McNeill’s 35 years of extreme expeditioning experience, supplemented by truly experienced and accomplished staff
- Our pricing policy reflects the value of our experience and knowledge but is kind to your budget
- Contract rates and discounts are available for complete orders and regular clients
- We will never be the cheapest – but always the best
- We engage in developing and prototyping our own brand kit
How does it work?
- Contact us
- We will take a comprehensive brief from you – what are you doing? Where? For how long? In what conditions (if we do not already know)? Do you have a budget? When would you like the gear? Etc.
- We will either arrange a fitting appointment or come back to you with our recommendations
- When you are happy with your choice of kit then we will cost it and send you an invoice
- You will pay the invoice
- We will get the gear to you
Phone us and we will do our utmost to get you the gear you require in the shortest possible timeframe.
Anything, Anywhere, Anytime.
To make organise a consultation or make an enquiry Contact us, call us on +44(0)1344 883861 or +44(0)777 565 1471 or use the form below